Monday, April 23, 2007

Groundbreaking Monday


This morning the Community Gardening folk showed up and got down to it. They hammered together three large boxes, in which I assume they will pour dirt and plant seeds. Very like the way I'd like to do our garden, but they are doing it on a large scale. They also tilled the soil all day and well into the evening. It's going to be some garden next door, count on it.

It seemed a long day today in this huge quiet house, too quiet, so I loaded WinAmp and my favorite "XRG-Radio" playlist and let it play all day. That helped, but not enough. I was at odds with myself and found it hard to focus. But tomorrow is another day and I plan to make the best of it. I also have a small gig with Hilary in the afternoon, and playing a bit of music has always been good for me - it clarifies the soul, you might say.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Wow. I've never seen such large garden boxes! Fantastic!